[BioC] About ArrayExpress MAGE-TAB tools

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 12:58:16 CEST 2008

Dear Li,

to clarify: you can get the source of the package from the Bioconductor
svn: See http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/DeveloperPage and
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks

If this means nothing to you, then please don't worry, and you could use
the package once it is added to the list of packages for the build
system, and then you will find it here:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/bioc/

If you are comfortable with svn and installing packages from source, we
would be interested in your feedback.

Best wishes
 Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber