[BioC] Rgraphviz loading problem

Diego F. Cortes dfcortes at vt.edu
Thu Jun 12 23:17:37 CEST 2008

Dear All,
I have installed R 2.6.2 in my Mac OSX 10.5.3, and when I tried to
load Rgraphviz after succesful download and installation it returns
the following error message:

Error in dyn.load(file, ...) :
   unable to load shared library '/Users/dfcortes/Library/R/2.6/
library/Rgraphviz/libs/i386/Rgraphviz.so':
   dlopen(/Users/dfcortes/Library/R/2.6/library/Rgraphviz/libs/i386/
Rgraphviz.so, 6): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgvc.3.dylib
   Referenced from: /Users/dfcortes/Library/R/2.6/library/Rgraphviz/
libs/i386/Rgraphviz.so
   Reason: image not found
Error : .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'Rgraphviz'
Error in function ()  : library Rgraphviz could not be found !

If some one have had similar experience let me know how to get around
that.

Best,

Diego

Diego F. Cortés, Ph.D. candidate
Virginia Bioinformatics Institute
Washington St. (MC 0447)
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA  24061 USA
Office: (540) 231-3218     Fax: (540) 231-2606
e-mail: dfcortes at vt.edu
http://staff.vbi.vt.edu/dfcortes/
Message and signature (c)2006 Diego F. Cortés All rights reserved