[BioC] limma_analysis result

Mark Cowley m.cowley0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 01:08:36 CEST 2008

Hi Abhilash,
Your code looks good, except that usually you will want to normalise
log transformed data. thus try:
> MA<-normalizeBetweenArrays( log2(Rgene$G), method="quantile")

If your logFC ratios still look very high, then try convincing
yourself of their accuracy by looking at the raw data (RG$R) for some
of the most differentially expressed genes, and also plot the
expression values for some of these DE genes.

good luck,
Mark
Peter Wills Bioinformatics Centre
Garvan Institute of Medical Research