[BioC] Fwd: Re: html "help"

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Thu Jun 19 18:44:04 CEST 2008

On second thought, I do not think our local guru is willing to look
into R code, so I had a look at start.help.  Somehow, it seems like
start.help understands that it needs to update .libPaths, but "a" is
not updated.  (I do not actually see where the package list gets
updated, so I am not sure what is going wrong.)

Thanks,

--Naomi

a <- file.path(R.home("doc"), "html", "index.html")
[1] "C:\\PROGRA~1\\R\\R-26~1.1/doc/html/index.html"

 > try(make.search.html(.libPaths()))
NULL
 > make.search.html(.libPaths())
NULL