[BioC] CGH-like workflow for Affymetrix SNP 500k

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Fri Jun 20 12:19:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have recently got a bunch of Affymetrix SNP 500k CEL files that I
would like to analyse.  I haven't done any work  on SNP arrays before
but have done a fair amount of aCGH stuff.  What I would like to be able
to do is apply something like DNAcopy to the data and be able to
visualise and export where there are amplifications etc..  Currently, I
am not concerned with the allele stuff.

Could anyone give me an example workflow to do this and what packages
they used.

Many thanks

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}