[BioC] Pd info package affy 10K array

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 30 20:49:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I can confirm that the probe sequence file for Mapping10K_Xba142
[http://www.affymetrix.com/Auth/analysis/downloads/data/Mapping10Kv2_probe_tab.zip]
linked to at the 'Mapping 10K 2.0 Array - Support Materials' page
[http://www.affymetrix.com/support/technical/byproduct.affx?product=10k-20]
does indeed look like it is for Mapping10K_Xba131, e.g. the available
X and Y positions are in [1,710] and [1,707] which is clearly outside
the dimension of the Mapping10K_Xba142 chip type 658x658.

Did you post this in the Affymetrix Forum

  https://www.affymetrix.com/community/forums/index.jspa

or directly to the support?  Is there a thread where I can post a follow up?

-Henrik