[BioC] How to remove some probes from one probeset in the begining?

pkuonline pkuonline at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:42:40 CET 2008

Dear All,

Taking HG-U133_PLUS_2 as an example, one probeset consists of 11 individual probes. I'd like to exclude few non-specific probes from one probeset for genes of interest before the subsequent all analysis. I searched the Archive. It seemed I need to generate a customized CDF file. I am just wondering whether there are some relatively simple methods. If not, could someone show how to modify the pre-existing HG-U133_PLUS_2 CDF file to exclude few probes?

Many thanks ahead.

Best regards,