[BioC] justGCRMA() error message

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:34:48 CET 2008

Hi Niels,

Niels Høgslund wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I get the following error when running justGCRMA():
>
> eset <- justGCRMA()
> Computing affinities.Error in get(nam) : variable "lotus1a520343dim" was not
> found

This is an environment that is supposed to be in the cdf package for
this chip. Did you make the cdf with an older version of makecdfenv? If
you load the cdf package and then do

ls("package:lotus1a520343cdf")

do you see a lotus1a520343dim listed there?

If not, you need to re-create this package with a current version of
makecdfenv and re-install.

Best,

Jim

--