[BioC] permutation test

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:26:19 CET 2008

Hi Patricia,

I think John was getting at the fact that 'randomization test' has no
specific meaning in statistics, other than the obvious fact that you
want to permute things. If you state clearly what you are trying to do
you will have a much better chance of getting an answer, not to mention
probably getting the correct answer.

Best,

Jim