[BioC] GOstat question

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 20 21:47:03 CET 2008

Hi Nicolas,

   Perhaps you could peruse the posting guide and provide the
information it asks you to.  Only from that could one hope to give you a
reasonable answer (ie, what commands did you run, what what the output,
and your sessionInfo, at a bare minimum).  And the Bioconductor package
is GOstats, not GOstat - that is something else (not Bioconductor) and
if you want help with it you should ask those folks directly.

  Robert

--
Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology