[BioC] exprs2excel problem

Dr Balazs Gyorffy zsalab2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 09:48:49 CET 2008

Hi All!

I got long ago used to R 2.3.1, and yesterday I upgraded to the current vesion
(R 2.6.2). And of course I run into a major problem: the exprs2excel command is
not functioning any more. I receive following error message after MAS5
normalization:

> Myproject.raw<-ReadAffy()
> Myproject.mas5<-mas5(Myproject.raw)
> exprs2excel(Myproject.mas5, file="Myproject_mas5.csv")
Error in function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function "exprs2excel", for signature
"ExpressionSet"

In the previous version I don't had this problem. How can I get the data in a
CSV file?

Thanks:
Balazs

-------------------------
Balázs GYÖRFFY MD, PhD
Hungarian Academy of Sciences and Semmelweis University
Research Group for Pediatrics and Nephrology,
Ist Dept of Pediatrics,
Bókay u. 53/54, Budapest,
H-1083 Hungary
Mobile: +36 30 514 2822
Tel/Fax: +36 1 266 0926 /2772
Fax: +36 1 3036 077
Email: zsalab2 at yahoo.com

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's: