[BioC] vsn with a reference set

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 19:24:46 CET 2008

Dear Roumyana,

that does not look good (and it looks different from what I get). As if
the log were taken twice. What is your output of sessionInfo()? Can you
please try with the current version of vsn (there have been some changes
to the AffyBatch methods this winter, i.e. since release 2.1)

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/vsn.html

Best wishes
 Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber

27/03/2008 16:06 Roumyana Yordanova a écrit