[BioC] Affymetrix control genes plus links

Patrícia Luiza Nunes da Costa patriciacosta at lim24.fm.usp.br
Fri Mar 28 22:45:05 CET 2008

Thanks for your answers Michal and Jeanette,

I did the analysis with Affy Expression Console. They are at
http://www.divshare.com/download/4115598-f93
The Pearson’s correlation showed 2 or 3 arrays that could be outliers, but
I don’t know what is the limit to consider if they are outliers or not
(the values are very near), do you know?
I observed that many probesets follow the controls' pattern, the
fluorescence intensity are lower in all array (Log probe cel intensity:
http://www.divshare.com/download/4115603-454). The images of the chips are
good; I think there isn’t any damage. We performed the same processing,
scanning etc
Where about what Jeanette said, the internal controls didn’t seem very
different, especially GAPDH
(http://www.divshare.com/download/4115599-597), maybe she have reason and
I shouldn’t worry about it.

What do you think people?