[BioC] Heatmap color Key

s.khalid at qmul.ac.uk s.khalid at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 17:58:45 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I have recently started using R to draw heatmaps and have worked with
several heatmaps in different packages(stats,gplots,heatplus etc).

heatmap.2 using Heatplus does exactly what I am after, except for one
thing.  I would like to move the location of the color key from the
top left to the bottom of the heatmap, and also alter its size to the
length of the heatmap.

Whilst I am able to alter various labels of the colorkey (i.e. x and y
axis), I am unable to successfully move its position and resize it
into a rectangle.

Thank you to anyone who can help me

Khalid