[BioC] Illumina annotation human v3

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Thu May 1 16:29:35 CEST 2008

Hi Ingrid,

You can use lumiHumanAll.db package, which includes all versions and
releases (from version 1 to 3) of Illumina Expression chips. As the Illumina
identifiers may have slight differences even across different releases of
the same version, I recommend use this library. You do not need to worry
which version or release it is because the package are nuID indexed. If you
are using the latest version of lumi package, it will automatically input
the data as nuID indexed.

Pan