[BioC] MAANOVA - Error in dimnames(x) <- dn : length of 'dimnames' [1] not equal to array extent

Cecilia McGregor cmcgre1 at lsu.edu
Fri May 2 16:18:22 CEST 2008

Hi All

When I try to save my results with "summarytable" after I've fitted the model, done the ftest, FDR correction and looked at the volcano plot I get the following error message:

Error in dimnames(x) <- dn :
  length of 'dimnames' [1] not equal to array extent

FYI: My experiment has:
 2 cultivars, with 2 treatments, 4 timepoints and 4 biological reps.
The experimental design is in the form of 8 separate loops, 4 connected over time and 4 connected over treatment-cultivars, total 32 two-color arrays.

Any idea what the problem might be?

Cecilia

Cecilia McGregor, Ph.D.
Sweetpotato Breeding and Genetics Lab
School of Plant, Environmental and Soil Sciences
236 J.C. Miller Hall
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge
LA, 70803