[BioC] Where are the broadsets for GSEA?

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Sun May 4 16:34:29 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Peter Robinson
<peter.robinson at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I would like to try the tutorial on gene set enrichment analysis as given
> here:
>

>  http://www.biostat.harvard.edu/%7Ecarey/bos08bct/pathcase.pdf
>

>  however,
>
>  if (!exists("broadsets")) load("broadsets.rda")

Hi, Peter.  You will need to download the .xml file from the Broad
after logging into their site.  You can then refer to the Vignette for
GSEABase for an example of how to make a Broad Set Collection given
the location of the xml file on your disk.

Sean