[BioC] call for bioc 2008 tutorial proposals

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue May 6 18:37:34 CEST 2008

The 2008 Bioconductor Conference will occur 28-29 July 2008 at
FHCRC in Seattle; see the page at bioconductor.org for registration
information.

An important feature of the conference is the afternoon practicals
sequence, in which developers and scientists present relevant topics
in depth.  We invite contributions of tutorial proposals from the
user/developer community.

You can enter the title and abstract for your proposed tutorial at

https://secure.bioconductor.org/BioC2008/lab_submit.php

We have a nominal deadline of 13 May for proposals; if you want to
propose but need more time, contact me at the email address below.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu

The information transmitted in this electronic communica...{{dropped:10}}