[BioC] Analyze miRNA experiment in Bioconductor

Paul Geeleher paulgeeleher at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:24:01 CEST 2008

Hi Deepayan,

Thanks for your reply. I suppose my main concern is how I should read
in the data initially in order to be able to use the normal tools to
analyze the data. Reading the data normally like this:

RG <- read.maimages( files, source="genepix")

Gives the following error:

Error in RG[[a]][, i] <- obj[, columns[[a]]] :
  number of items to replace is not a multiple of replacement length

I'm assuming this is down to the fact that the files only contain
intensity data for one color rather than two?

How should I go about reading the data?

Thanks alot,

-Paul.