[BioC] AnnBuilder: Where to find which files are needed from AnnBuilder:::getSrcUrl("all", <ORGANISM>) locations?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed May 7 20:23:11 CEST 2008

Hi Johannes,

Since you are making packages for mouse I think you might want to use
our newer SQLForge functions (found inside of the AnnotationDbi package)
to make these.  Anbuilder is really being "phased out" except for those
rare niche organisms that we have not been able to make databases for.
There is a vignette online here for SQLForge:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.2/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

SQLForge will make the newer .db style annotation packages as long as
you are using a supported organism (and it looks like you are).  Let me
know if you have questions about SQLForge.

    Marc