[BioC] Fwd: Re: cross species CGH Nimblegene arrays

mb23 mb23 at net.hr
Thu May 8 00:29:57 CEST 2008

I mean that we wanted to compare CNV between 2 individuals of the same species by putting it on the
Danio (zebrafish) CGH array. This fish is according to our previous data quite syntenic to Danio,
although the year 100 millions years apart.
So I am asking if anybody did something like Human to Chimp hybe, or any other on CGH?
thank you!
Marti

--
HP pisac uz Iskon.DUO pakete- odaberite paket Obitelj, Surf ili Obitelj+
i dobivate visenamjenski pisac za samo 1 kn!