[BioC] create Affymetrix .chp file for viewing in affy Integrated Genome Browser

Thu May 8 21:28:19 CEST 2008

There are two my mind no facilities for this. The natural place for
such functions would be affxparser (which I maintain) and right now we
have no plans for such an addition).

But IGB supports many different formats, most of which are super easy
to write using write.table. For examples BED files (I think they are
called). Look in the IGB manual for further info. There might even be
a package that does this for you.

Kasper