[BioC] how to cite "lumi"?

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Fri May 9 17:19:37 CEST 2008

Dear Cei and other lumi users,

The lumi package paper has been published by Bioinformatics (Advance
Access):

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/btn224

Please cite:

"Du, P., Kibbe, W.A. and Lin, S.M., 'lumi: a pipeline for processing
Illumina microarray', Bioinformatics 2008 (Advance Access published online
on May 8, 2008)"

Thanks!

Have a nice day,

Pan