[BioC] Updated CHM files now in BioC 2.2 Windows binary packages on bioconductor.org

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Mon May 12 21:32:41 CEST 2008

A fresh build of the Windows binary packages for BioC 2.2 release are
now on-line at bioconductor.org. These new builds contain corrected CHM
help files. As have been noted on this bulletin board, a number of the
old Windows binary package builds for the BioC 2.2 release have been
corrupt. This new batch should be clear of this defect. New precautions
have been put in place to prevent poorly built CHM files. If any more
Windows binary packages are encountered with corrupt CHM files are
encountered, please send me an e-mail so I can address the issue.

If you have a build of a Windows binary package with a faulty CHM help
file, please uninstall that version and grab the newly built version
using biocLite(<<package name>>) from within R.

Thanks,
Patrick