[BioC] question on affyQCReport vignette

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri May 16 06:23:12 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

are you aware of the citation("package_name") command. See limma package for an
example. I notice that the affyQCReport citation is auto generated.

Perhaps more package authors should be encouraged to take control of what
citation() reports.

cheers,

Keith

Keith Satterley
Bioinformatics Division
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Parkville, Melbourne,
Victoria, Australia