[BioC] Variance correction, coxph or cph model

aedin aedin at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu May 22 00:46:16 CEST 2008

Hi Bioc
I am using cph in the library Design so that I can compare the log
likehood ratio test for different nested cox models.  I am testing about
50 genes. Whilst I can use p.adjust to correct for multiple testing, I
get a few gene with low expression levels, which may have low variance
by chance. Is there an ebayes (limma) like correction I can apply?
Or can I modify this for cph?
Thanks
Aedin

--
Aedín Culhane
Harvard School of Public Health, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute