[BioC] MBNI custom CDF packages

Manhong Dai daimh at umich.edu
Tue May 27 15:36:05 CEST 2008

Hi Burak,

	Thanks a lot for your interest in our custom CDF.

	I am working hard on version 11, because this time we planed to support
almost all Affymetrix chips and some kinds of one-mismatch probe
sequence alignment. The data I am processing is at Tera-byte level.

	I expect they would be ready in a couple of weeks. If you would like to
sign-up at http://arrayanalysis.mbni.med.umich.edu/ or yahoo mail list
customcdf, you will get notification as soon as we release them.

Best,
Manhong

MBNI
University of Michigan