[BioC] questions about factorial design analysis

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu May 29 05:02:19 CEST 2008

there is a bioc package called factDesign that is relevant, with a vignette
that gives references to other relevant packages.  limma is probably
quite relevant as well.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu