[BioC] Rcurl 0.8-1 update for bioconductor 2.7

Yan Zhou Yan.Zhou at fccc.edu
Thu May 29 23:08:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm seeking help here regarding updating the Rcurl for macOSX to a newer
version so it'll accomodate to bioconductor 2.7. The current version of
Rcurl 0.8-1 (in bioconductor 2.7 for macOSX) is built for bioconductor
2.6; Is there anyone who could help to put the bioconductor 2.7
compatible version of Rcurl into the database? So we could use packages
depending on Rcurl? Any kind help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

yan