[BioC] Illumina chip analysis - normalisation

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri May 30 00:41:48 CEST 2008

Dear Yogi:

    I think you should do the normalization for the two chips instead of
normalizing them separately. Given the two chips were hybridized at
different time, I would expect there is obvious difference between the
two chips (you can check this using boxplot). The between-array
normalization across the two chips can help remove this difference.

    Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Wei