[BioC] HumanRef-8_V3

Lynn Amon lamon at fhcrc.org
Fri May 30 20:21:31 CEST 2008

Hmmm... There seems to be a difference with the .bgx files and .txt
files on the illumina.com site.  In HumanRef-8_V3_0_R0_11282963_A.txt
there is no probe ID 6250095 but there is such a probe on
MouseRef-8_V2_0_R0_11278551_A.txt (gene = LOC654426).  The probe ID for
TXN in HumanRef-8_V3_0_R0_11282963_A.txt is 4290543.  I don't have
access to a conversion tool for the bgx files.  Would anyone be willing
to take a look at the differences between bgx and txt files?
Lynn