[BioC] missing functions in affy package

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 3 23:20:28 CET 2008

There is definitely a normalize.quantiles() in the preprocessCore package:

> str(preprocessCore::normalize.quantiles)
function (x, copy = TRUE)

> packageDescription("preprocessCore");

Package: preprocessCore
Version: 1.3.4
Title: A collection of pre-processing functions
Author: Benjamin Milo Bolstad <bmb at bmbolstad.com>
Maintainer: Benjamin Milo Bolstad <bmb at bmbolstad.com>
Depends: methods
License: LGPL version 2 or newer
Collate: normalize.quantiles.R quantile_extensions.R
        rma.background.correct.R rcModel.R colSummarize.R
        subColSummarize.R plmr.R plmd.R init.R
LazyLoad: yes
biocViews: Infrastructure
Packaged: Sat Aug 2 15:26:12 2008; biocbuild
Built: R 2.8.0; i386-pc-mingw32; 2008-08-02 21:09:33; windows

Please report you sessionInfo() etc when you post questions/comments like this.

/Henrik