[BioC] LPE error caused by gcRMA [Error in var.M.adap[i] <- ifelse(!is.na(var.M.adap[i - 1]), mean(var.M.adap[i + : replacement has length zero]

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 11:47:28 CET 2008

Dear Charlie,

I agree a lot with you that this is troublesome... but I would be
interested in discussing

(i) do you (and others) consider this an "error", or rather "bad
behaviour" or "poor performance"?

(ii) and is it gcrma, or LPE that errs or poorly performs?

(iii) and are any of the maintainers of these packages interested in
these questions?

Best wishes
 Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber