[BioC] Rgraphviz and graphviz for R 2.8.0 on Windows XP

Kjell Konis kjell.konis at epfl.ch
Tue Nov 4 13:58:10 CET 2008

I have a binary version of Rgraphviz 1.20.0 built for R 2.8.0 and
Graphviz 2.20.3. You can find it at the bottom of this page:

   http://rhugin.r-forge.r-project.org/

So far it has worked on every machine I have tried it on (okay, 3) but
I only use a small chunk of Graphviz's capabilities so YMMV.

Also, Graphviz 2.20.3 installs itself in C:\Program Files\Graphviz
2.21 so you can probably install it without messing up your 1.16.1
installation.

Cheers,
Kjell