[BioC] How to plot microRNA chromosome location

Camper (Chih-Wei Liu) camper at cad.csie.ncku.edu.tw
Wed Nov 5 18:36:55 CET 2008

I have tried GenomeGraphs package to plot chromosome miRNA maps.
I got the results.

However, there still two questions I want to ask.
1. Is there any package be able to plot chromosomes at one time.
  (Actually, I can do them all one by one and combine them manually.)
2. Is GenomeGraphs package be able to draw mouse chromosome maps or any
other species?

Thank you for answering.

-camper

Camper Chih-Wei Liu
National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
Intelligent Information Retrieval Lab: IIR Lab
camper at cad.csie.ncku.edu.tw