[BioC] CDF issue

laurent lgautier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:24:56 CET 2008

Hi Mathe,

For historical reasons, the "annotation" is the association between
probe sets and gene name, chromosomal location, etc...
The CDF data structure models the files with extension .cdf (Chip
Definition File), and contains the association between probe position
on the array and the probe set the probe belongs to.

This earlier post is related to the problem you are having:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2007-November/020188.html

L.