[BioC] Network install of packages

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 6 21:00:12 CET 2008

Hi Anthony,

I think it would be good sys-ad practice to install R and its packages
(whether or not they're from Bioconductor) under a user-id that has been
allowed to write to a shared directory, but that has otherwise
restricted rights - but *not as root*.

  Best wishes#
	Wolfgang

PS Like your. Creative. Use of Punctation.

Wolfgang Huber, EMBL-EBI, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber