[BioC] LPE error caused by gcRMA [Error invar.M.adap[i] <- ifelse(!is.na(var.M.adap[i - 1]), mean(var.M.adap[i + : replacement has length zero]

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Sat Nov 8 05:02:06 CET 2008

On Mac OS X, subversion is included with the developer tools which you
can either get from the Leopard DVD or you can sign up for an apple
account (free) and download it from developer.apple.com. You probably
want to do the last anyway, because it is nice to have the tools in
their newest version. (tools = Xcode and friends)

See below

Kasper

On Nov 7, 2008, at 12:13 , Loren Engrav wrote:

> Ok thank you
> Am on MacOS 10.5.5 by the way
>
> So I went here for directions
> http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/SvnHowTo
>
> And here to get Subversion
> http://subversion.tigris.org
>
> And installed it and set it up with
> sudo svnadmin create /usr/local/bin/repos

I doubt this step is necessary

> And got the password from
> http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/DeveloperPage
>
> And now have
> "svn log
> https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/gcrma/DESCRIPTIO
> N"
> Working and see a long list of stuff including
>
> r5635 | dfcimm1 | 2003-09-15 14:16:39 -0700 (Mon, 15 Sep 2003) | 2
> lines
> RI: version number change
>
> So I try
> "svn diff -r<r5635>