[BioC] Agilent G4112F with hgug4112a.db?

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 9 21:36:04 CET 2008

Hi Philipp,

yes, hgug4112a.db does apply to to 4x44k arrays (the F version).

The differences between the 1x44k and the 4x44k arrays lie in the  array
geometry, the control probes (the 4x44k has some extra ones), and the
position of probes*.

The actual non-control probes have the same sequences, so they map to
the same genes. This means that the annotation package applies as well.

Francois

*: a few probes are also present a few places in the arrays, and I think
their number differs also.