[BioC] Re : Analysis of differentially regulated genes

phguardiol at aol.com phguardiol at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 17:08:35 CET 2008

Dear all,

I m not sure about what kind of normalization process can be used for
methylation status analysis because of the potential distribution of
these data...
I would be curious to know what people from this group think about this
point and if it could explain part of these results below...
Thanks

Philippe Guardiola

-----E-mail d'origine-----