[BioC] What does this P value column measures in LIMMA Time series analysis

yemi yomi dejavuwide at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 13:56:14 CET 2008

Dear All,
I carried out a time series analysis of a time course dataset using LIMMA method and I obtained a list of genes that change with time. However, I wonder if any one could explain in clearer terms what the P value column is measuring?

The result output is as follows:
ID, all Time contrasts(i.e Treatment-Controls), F, P value, adj.p value

Is the p value equals the average of all the contrast p values? In fact I am thinking of seeing each contrast(i.e. time point) with it own p value separately?

Apologies for this rather naive questions.
Yemi