[BioC] (no subject)

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Mon Nov 17 18:28:42 CET 2008

Hi Monnie -- I'm hoping that someone with Mac experience will provide
specific guidance. The error message says that the file libgvc.3.dylib
is not found. This is likely because it is installed somewhere that
Rgraphviz does not know about. I don't know if this is an issue with
the way graphviz was installed on your Mac (where is libgvc.3.dylib?)
or how Rgraphviz looks for this package (what does
Sys.getenv("LD_LIBRARY_PATH") say from within R?).

The 'README' file I was referring to was the README file in the
Rgraphviz package; visit

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/bioc/html/Rgraphviz.html

download and unpack the 'Package source' link to view.

Martin

--
Martin Morgan