[BioC] Hello Sir/ Madam, a help needed

John Antonydas Gaspar gasparj at uni-koeln.de
Thu Nov 20 11:37:58 CET 2008

Dear Sir,

I am in need of your help to decide which test would be an appropraite in this
case.

I am involved in the data analysis of the out put from Illumina.
I have the following experimental design

Array A : TBVII Treat 01
Array B : TBVII Treat 02
Array c : TBVII Treat 03
(they are biological replicates)
Array D : SSC15 -01
(just a sample without replicate)
Array E : TBVII control 01
Array F:  TBVII control 02
(They are technical replicate)

I understand that this is a Bad experimental design but a group wants to do have
some preliminary information to have from this.

Kindly help me out to decide what sort of statistical test I can apply for the
anlaysis. There is sample without any replicate. It would be of great help
since I am only a beginner for this type of analysis.

Thanking You,

antony

--
John Antonydas Gaspar,
Phd Student Institute of Neurophysiology

Tel:  004922125918042
Handy:   004917683142627