[BioC] Help to submission

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 27 23:18:16 CET 2008

Dear Arnaud

re the vignette build problem, there is a draft of a little tutorial
describing one possible solution, that addresses Vince's suggestion,
posted here:
    http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~huber/bigvig.pdf

- I would also be interested in feedback / comments on this approach.
- For the record: at some point, the PDF might disappear from the above
URL and perhaps appear in R-news.

Best wishes
      Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber, EMBL-EBI, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber