[BioC] Prokaryotic_Rhodobacter capsulatus GEP

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Nov 28 02:43:22 CET 2008

Hi Dorothy.

In general you can't install packages by copying files to your library
directory.  And, my guess is that your CDF *file* is not a CDF
*package*, as required by affy.  Or, is it?

Is your file a text file ... something of the this format?
http://www.affymetrix.com/support/developer/powertools/changelog/gcos-agcc/cdf.html

If it is, you could use 'convertCdf' in the affxparser package, giving
you a CDF *file*, which you could use within aroma.affymetrix.  There
also may be a way of converting this into a CDF package, but I don't
know how.  Anyone else?

If it is not of this format, please let us know what it is.

Mark