[BioC] Need help using read.table to read in non-standard data

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Oct 1 10:53:10 CEST 2008

What are the actual data?  Raw intensities or log2 ratios?

You can either create an RGList object (if the data are raw intensities)
or an MAList object (if they are log ratios).  You could also create log
ratios from the data and then create an MAList object.

The problems comes if you only have data for one channel (red or
green?!) or you only have log ratios (where would you get A from?

We need more information

Mick