[BioC] How are GO2PROBE built

Oura Tomonori tomonori.oura at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:11:03 CEST 2008

Dear BioC,

How are the mappings of Affymetrix probe ids to Gene Ontology terms in
metadata package provided by Bioconductor build?

I am trying to use some gene set analysis packages and find some
pakage use the *GO2PROBE (ex. hgu133aGO2PROBE) information, but
another package use the external gene set definition, such as MSigDB.

So I want to know the criteria for select specific GO term among
possible terms for each probe id in Bioconductor.
I already read the documents about AnnBuilder package, however.

mailto:tomonori.oura at gmail.com
Kyoto University School of Public Health
 Department of Biostatistics