[BioC] How are GO2PROBE built

john seers (IFR) john.seers at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 3 10:51:41 CEST 2008

Hi Marc and Sean

Thank you both for your answers.

When I said ad-hoc I did not mean to sound critical; it was just coming
at me a bit ad-hoc because I could not find an overview of it. I think
the change to AnnotationDbi happened at some point so there seemed to be
a lot of choices and without the knowledge I could not make sense of it.
Plus dealing with some unusual arrays did not help me.

However Sean's short description is great and I will have a look at
AnnotationDbi.html with interest.

Thank you.

John Seers

---