[BioC] Human gene 1.0 st analysis

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Oct 7 08:37:40 CEST 2008

Hi Amets.

You have a few options for Gene 1.0 ST arrays in and outside of R.
Check out the following thread from earlier this year.  It captures
several options:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/18959/focus=18974

... there you'll find discussion on i) apt tools (outside of R), ii)
aroma.affymetrix, iii) oligo ... and another alternative is the 'xps'
package.

Hope that helps.
Mark