[BioC] Bioconductor Digest, Vol 68, Issue 7

Matt Settles mattsettles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:12:10 CEST 2008

Dhiraj,

Oligo, oligoClasses and pdInfoBuilder are undergoing some major upgrades
for analysis of Nimblegen data (expression and tiling), they likely will
not be available with this October release of Bioconductor but will be a
part of the development version. In the meantime you can contact me
directly and I can provide you the functions you need to get going, such
as to read pair files.

Matt Settles
Bioinformatics Core,
Washington State University